Guidelines, Rules and Regulations
- New Member Orientation Sessions – During each Insulated Conductors Committee meeting, an Orientation Session is conducted for new members and guests by the Immediate Past Chair. The following Slide Show (Adobe PDF) from one such session cannot replace the experience of actually meeting ICC Officers and other members but may help introduce you to the organization. Plan on attending an Orientation Session at the next ICC meeting.
Guidance for Technical Subcommittees and Working Groups
- IEEE/PES/ICC Working Group Policies & Procedures (Updated 04-07-2021)
The IEEE/PES/ICC Working Group Operating Procedures were developed exclusively for PES Technical Committees and complies with all the requirements of the Standards Board baseline document. These procedures should guide all activities within working groups of the ICC. Any questions should be directed to the Working Group Chair/Secretary (formerly Vice Chair), or the Subcommittee Chair/Vice Chair.
A presentation outlining the previous version of the policies and procedures given at the fall 2014 meeting is posted here. An updated presentation will be uploaded when it is available.
- ICC Subcommittee Duties and Responsibilities (34 kB pdf file)
- Robert’s Rules of Order and IEEE Standard (Presentation given at Fall 2014 Meeting)
- IEEE guidance for WG Chairmen on patent issues for ongoing use by WG Chairmen, Powerpoint, or pdf file (The Patent Slides)