Guidelines for Table Top Displays
Table Top Displays are intended as a forum for introducing Insulated Conductors Committee members and guests to new products and services related to the mission and scope of the ICC.
The following are guidelines for Table Top Displays:
- The ICC attempts to secure an area inside the conference hotel for 10-25 exhibits (displays) for new products and services that directly relate to the activities and subject mater associated with insulated conductors. The specific number of available spaces is constrained by the hotel.
- The ICC attempts to locate the Table Top exhibit area in the immediate vicinity of the meeting rooms, often in the space used for the attendee breakfast and coffee breaks (subject to space and limitations imposed by the host hotel or conference center).
- Vendor’s holding a reservation can select a specific table within the exhibit area on a “first come, first served” basis. Tables are typically avalable for setup starting after 12:30pm on Sunday of the ICC meeting.
- The dimensions of the tables vary based on the hotel or conference center. Each Table Top exhibit space typically consists of a 6ft x 30in (1.83m x 0.76m) table with a skirt, two chairs and a 120VAC power strip (power availability depends on the venue).
- ICC charges a fee for the table top.
- The ICC will arrange to provide electrical power. All other arrangements (A/V, shipping, storage, etc.) must be made between the vendor and Hotel. Vendor is solely responsible for all additional charges.
- Table top displays are permitted from Sunday afternoon through Wednesday.
- Approximate times:
- Sunday: 5:00pm-7:00pm, depending on venue and subject to proximity to the meeting reception. Some hotels or conference centers are configured where the exhibit area and reception are separated, so the exhibit space may not be available during the reception.
- Monday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Tuesday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Approximate times:
- Storage areas are not included by the ICC.
- Vendor personnel assigned to the table top exhibit are required to register for the ICC meeting to have access to the exhibit area during the active hours of the meeting (Sunday 5-7pm, Monday 7am-5:30pm, Tuesday, 7am-5:30pm, Wednesday, 7am-12:30pm). No exceptions. These registration costs are separate and in addition to the cost of the Table Top exhibit space.
- A company, including affiliates and separate divisions, will be allowed only one exhibit space per meeting. No exceptions. If multiple divisions of the same company would like to exhibit information, you are encouraged to share the space.
- Requests for exhibit space shall be submitted through the registration process along with payment. The request will be reviewed by the ICC Vice Chairman to assure that it meets the requirement outlined in these guidelines. Requests will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- The exhibits shall be professionally displayed. Only pertinent technical information shall be included in the exhibit. Pricing information shall not be included. Samples, test results, specifications and applications may be displayed.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to have someone knowledgeable of the product or services described in the exhibit available to answer technical questions. They should be available at their exhibit during peak viewing hours, if possible.
- The PES/ICC and the host hotel shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the properties on display. The exhibitor must take full responsibility for the safety of the exhibit and its contents.
- Exhibitors are required to provide a brief description of their company and its objective for the website posting. Each table top display is allowed one listing in the agenda.
- In some cases where the interest in Table Top exhibit space exceeds the available spaces, the ICC may use a lottery or other system to allocate the available spaces. Companies seeking to exhibit should understand that space is limited based on hotel or conference center restrictions. There is no guarantee that exhibit space will be available at an ICC meeting for all companies.
Guidelines as of April 1, 2019