Subcommittee E – Administrative
Working Group E03 – Standards
Standards are one of the core purposes of the ICC.
WG E03 – Standards is set up to administer standards activities within the ICC by:
- Assisting the subcommittee and working groups with the generation, development, or revision of technical standards, guides and recommended practices.
- Monitoring the progress of standards development and PAR expirations.
- Assisting in PAR development and balloting of all standards through proper IEEE-SA procedures.
- Obtaining the proper authorization for standards as they are developed.
- Coordinating any liaison necessary.
- Assisting in the formatting and editing of technical standards and preparation of articles for publication under the sponsorship of the committee.
Gary Clark, NV5, email@example.com, (858)385-2126
Assistand Standards Coordinator
John Merando, Retired, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell: 301-693-8813, Home 301-845-4327
IEEE-SA Staff Liaison* New Liason effective January 1, 2018
Michael D. Kipness, IEEE, email@example.com, (732)562-3810
Resources for Standards Development
Comment Resolution Process for Working Group Chairs – A presentation given by Malia Zaman at the Spring 2017 Meeting.
IEEE-SA Toolkit/Quick Reference Guide for Working Group Chairs and Vice Chairs – Posted June 2, 2016
Standards Overview Tips – A presentation given by Malia Zaman at the Fall 2016 Meeting